Materials are distributed according to the thematic sections and genre divisions.
- History of domestic and foreign philosophy
- Social Philosophy
- Philosophical Anthropology
- Filosophy of Culture
Filosophy of Religion
Philosophy of Education
- Ethics and Aesthetics
- Articles - separate scientific researches of one author or a group of authors, on actual problems of the contemporary philosophical discourse.
- Discussions - discussions on actual philosophical issues, thematic panel discussions ("round tables"), meetings of the departments and structural divisions of the Institute, etc.
- Translations - published classic philosophical texts, first-translated into Ukrainian.
- Archives – the texts of manuscripts that have been published for the first time.
- Reviews – the reviews of new scientific publications on philosophical issues.
- New editions - bibliographic data of the newly published books and articles on historical and philosophical issues, as well as a brief description of their content.
- Scientific life - information reports on historical and philosophical conferences, seminars, panel discussions ("round tables"), meetings, etc.